Licensed Journeyman Electrician responsible for the completion of customer requests on a daily basis while establishing a safe and efficient work environment and leading an Apprentice Electrician in the development of their technical skills. The electrician was established for the purpose(s) of providing electrical services, per district/local/State/Federal and Company standards, with specific responsibility for identifying repair and/or replacement needs; installing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading electrical systems and equipment; assisting other skilled trades; and ensuring that tools and materials are available at job site.
- Observes safety and security procedures – Reports unsafe conditions
- Reports consistently to work on time owning and utilizing own hand tools
- Follows instructions and takes direction from Electrical Foreman while providing direction to Apprentice Electrician and non-licensed Electricians
- Performs various advanced electrical tasks efficiently
- Displays ability to read basic electrical drawings, blueprints, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Knowledge of materials and familiarity of equipment to complete tasks safely and on time.
- Contributes positively to the productivity of the crew helping to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Exhibits persistence and overcomes obstacles while seeking increased responsibilities
- Demonstrates general knowledge of oilfield distribution systems and transformer banks
- Takes independent action and demonstrates attention to detail
- Available for call-outs during customer emergencies
- Journeyman License in the State of Texas preferred
- Safety-minded and follow safety regulations
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must have knowledge of and ability to interpret the NEC Code Book
- Ability to read electrical diagrams, schematics and blueprints
- Willing to submit to pre-employment, random and for-cause drug testing
- Ability to effectively and regularly converse and comprehend in English.